Sunday, June 8, 2008

My first blog alliance

It gives me great pleasure to introduce an ex-colleague of mine called 'Zkarj'. He has worked with IBM Power Systems (System i, i5, AS400 etc) for many many years and is a true advocate of the platform in general.

He has written several articles/rants over the years and is published online

Zkarj has asked if I would like to accept posts from him on this blog. My first offer of co-authorship since the blog began but one I certainly won't be turning down as he has lots of very interesting things to say about many of the topics that I blog about. You can see that by the number of comments I get when one of my new blogs hit his RSS feed

I hope you enjoying reading his material as much as I enjoyed working with him

Thanks for reading.
Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for considering leaving some comments about my random rants for everything software development and more.